- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This ACCN1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 120-148 amino acids from the Central region of human ACCN1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 58 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ASIC2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Acid-sensing ion channel 2, ASIC2, Amiloride-sensitive brain sodium channel, Amiloride-sensitive cation channel 1, neuronal, Amiloride-sensitive cation channel neuronal 1, Brain sodium channel 1, BNC1, BNaC1, Mammalian degenerin homolog, ASIC2, ACCN, ACCN1, BNAC1, MDEG
- Protein Accession Number: Q16515
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2500840
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 40
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ACCN1 encodes a member of the degenerin/epithelial sodium channel (DEG/ENaC) superfamily. The members of this family are amiloride-sensitive sodium channels that contain intracellular N and C termini, 2 hydrophobic transmembrane regions, and a large extracellular loop, which has many cysteine residues with conserved spacing. The member encoded by this protein may play a role in neurotransmission. In addition, a heteromeric association between this member and ACCN3 (variant 1) has been observed to co-assemble into proton-gated channels sensitive to gadolinium.
- 1: Bashari,E., et.al., Am. J. Physiol., Cell Physiol. 296 (2), C372-C384 (2009)
- 2: Chai,S., et.al., J. Biol. Chem. 282 (31), 22668-22677 (2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-841
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.