- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 20-280 of human ACAN (NP_001126.3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HL-60
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 100kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACAN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACAN, AGCAN, Aggrecan core protein, Acg1, Aggrecan, CSPG1, CSPGCP, CSPCP, AGC1, Aggrecan 1, Large aggregating proteoglycan, MSK16, SEDK, MCSPG
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 176
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the aggrecan/versican proteoglycan family. The encoded protein is an integral part of the extracellular matrix in cartilagenous tissue and it withstands compression in cartilage. Mutations in this gene may be involved in skeletal dysplasia and spinal degeneration. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants that encode different protein isoforms have been observed in this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-644
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.