- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This ACADL antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 14-43 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ACADL.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACADL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Long-chain specific acyl-CoA dehydrogenase, mitochondrial, LCAD, ACADL
- Protein Accession Number: P28330
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 223590148
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 33
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the acyl-CoAdehydrogenase family, which is a family of mitochondrialflavoenzymes involved in fatty acid and branched chain amino-acidmetabolism. This protein is one of the four enzymes that catalyzethe initial step of mitochondrial beta-oxidation of straight-chainfatty acid. Defects in this gene are the cause of long-chainacyl-CoA dehydrogenase (LCAD) deficiency, leading to nonketotichypoglycemia.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Maher, A.C., et al. Mol. Genet. Metab. 100(2):163-167(2010)
- 3: Illig, T., et al. Nat. Genet. 42(2):137-141(2010)
- 4: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-871
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin