- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QLGEPDLSDKDRKD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, EIA
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx 28kDa band in Human Heart lysates after 0.5ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the calculated size of 277kDa according to NP_001084.2. The 28kDa band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates? Have any further splice variants/modified forms been reported?Enzyme immunoassay: Sandwich-type ELISA with increasing amount of recombinant ACACB captured by a rabbit antibody. Recommended reporter concentration: 1-2ug/ml
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACACB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACACB, acetyl-Coenzyme A carboxylase beta , ACCB, HACC275 , acetyl-CoA carboxylase 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001084.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 61743950
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 32
- 1: Reznick RM, Zong H, Li J, Morino K, Moore IK, Yu HJ, Liu ZX, Dong J, Mustard KJ, Hawley SA, Befroy D, Pypaert M, Hardie DG, Young LH, Shulman GI. Aging-Associated Reductions in AMP-Activated Protein Kinase Activity and Mitochondrial Biogenesis. Cell Metab. 2007 Feb;5(2):151-6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-189
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.