- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Ni-NTA purified truncated recombinant ABL2 expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Dilution
Western Blot:1:200 - 1:1,000
IF:1:100 - 1:500
ELISA:Propose dilution 1:10,000.
Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- BUFFER: Ascitic fluid containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ABL2 monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ABL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ABLL, ARG, Abelson murine leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2ARG, ABLL
- Protein Accession Number: P42684
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1168268
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ABL2(ARG, Abelson-related gene) is a cytoplasmic tyrosine kinase which is closely related to but distinct from ABL1. The similarity of the proteins includes the tyrosine kinase domains and extends amino-terminal to include the SH2 and SH3 domains. ABL2 is expressed in both normal and tumor cells. The ABL2 gene product is expressed as two variants bearing different amino termini, both approximately 12-kb in length. c-Abl shows both cytoplasmic and nuclear localizationc-Abl is involved in two different chromosomal translocations present in human leukemias, which generate Bcr-Abl and TEL-Abl.
- 1: Yoshimi I, Takashi I, Tsuneyuki O, et al. Blood. 2000; 95(6): 2126-2131.
- 2: Scheijen, B. and Griffin, J.D. Oncogene. 2002); 21 3314-33.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 32-104
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.