- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: ABIN3 antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human ABIN3.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of ABIN3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ABIN3 antibody can be used for detection of ABIN3 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1306 - Human Spleen Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: ABIN3 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ABIN3 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ABIN3 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNIP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ABIN3 Antibody: LIND, ABIN-3, ABIN3, LIND, TNFAIP3-interacting protein 3, A20-binding inhibitor of NF-kappa-B activation 3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_079149
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 192807305
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79931
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ABIN3 Antibody: The nuclear factor NF-κB plays key roles in development and immunity. ABIN3 (A20-binding inhibitor of NF-κB activation 3), also known as TNFAIP3-interacting protein 3 (TNIP3), is a novel negative feedback regulator of LPS-induced NF-κB activation. ABIN3 is a 39 kDa protein that negatively regulates NF-κB activation in response to TNF and LPS. ABIN3 is highly expressed in brain, thymus, lymph node, lung and fetal liver, with low expression in kidney, bone marrow. Through its interaction with A20, ABIN3 interferes with TRAF2-mediated transactivation signals and NF-κB inhibition is mediated by the ABIN-homology domain 2. ABIN3 has been found to be induced by Listeria infection and can be slightly downregulated by dexamethasone. Enhanced expression of ABIN3 in monocytes is associated with sepsis. Thus, ABIN3 is an IL-10-induced gene product capable of attenuating NF-κB in human macrophages yet is inoperative in mice and represents a basis for species-specific differences in IL-10 actions. At least four isoforms of ABIN3 are known to exist.
- 1: Verstrepen L, Carpentier I, Verhelst K, et al. Abins: A20 binding inhibitors of NFkappaB and apoptosis signaling. Biochem. Pharmacol.2009; 78:105-14.
- 2: Bouwmeester T, Bauch A, Ruffner H, et al. A physical and functional map of the human TNFα/NFkappaB signal transduction pathway. Nat. Cell Biol.2004; 6:97-105.
- 3: Wullaert A, Verstrepen L, Van Huffel S, et al. LIND/Abin-3 is a novel lipopolysaccharide-inducible inhibitor of NFkappaB activation. J. Biol. Chem.2007; 282:81-90.
- 4: Weaver BK, Bohn E, Judd BA, et al. Abin-3: a molecular basis for species divergence in interleukin-10-induced anti-inflammatory actions. Mol. Cell. Biol.2007; 27:4603-16.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5303
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin