- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: HPCYLDKPEEWHT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 24kDa band observed in Human, Mouse, and Rat Liver lysates (calculated MW of 22.3kDa according to NP_116139.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_116139.1, NP_001139786.1. This antibody is expected to NOT cross-react with ABHD14A.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1210 - 293 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ABHD14B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ABHD14B, abhydrolase domain containing 14B, CIB, MGC15429, CCG1-interacting factor B, OTTHUMP00000212466, OTTHUMP00000212467, OTTHUMP00000212469, OTTHUMP00000229616, abhydrolase domain-containing protein 14B, cell cycle gene 1-interacting factor B
- Protein Accession Number: NP_116139.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14249382
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84836
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-035
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.