- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ABHD1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 289-315 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ABHD1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 45 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ABHD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 1, 311-, Lung alpha/beta hydrolase 1, ABHD1, LABH1
- Protein Accession Number: Q96SE0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 308153404
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84696
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the AB hydrolase superfamily andencodes a protein with an alpha/beta hydrolase fold. This domain iscommon to a number of hydrolytic enzymes of widely differingphylogenetic origins and catalytic functions.
- 1: Hillier, L.W., et al. Nature 434(7034):724-731(2005)
- 2: Edgar, A.J. BMC Genomics(1), 18 (2003) :
- 3: Edgar, A.J., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 292(3):617-625(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-927
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805