- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EPSKQDKPLIEK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.Western Blot:Approx 70kDa band observed in lysates of cell line CACO-2 (calculated MW of 72.3kDa according to NP_004818.2). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: On restricted sale due to demands of patent holder. Not for sale in USA, if you are outside USA then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can sell into your territory. This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_004818.2; NP_001244315.1).
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 70kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ABCG2 / BCRP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ABCG2, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family G (WHITE), member 2, ABC15, ABCP, BCRP, BCRP1, BMDP, CD338, CDw338, EST157481, GOUT1, MRX, MXR, MXR1, UAQTL1, ABC transporter, ATP-binding cassette sub-family G member 2, ATP-binding cassette transporter G2, breast
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004818.2,NP_001244315.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 62526033
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9429
- 1: Singh RR, Kunkalla K, Qu C, Schlette E, Neelapu SS, Samaniego F, Vega F.ABCG2 is a direct transcriptional target of hedgehog signaling and involved in stroma-induced drug tolerance in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-566
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.