- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 260-395 of human ABCG2 (NP_004818.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: COS-7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse spleen
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 72kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ABCG2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ABCG2, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family G (WHITE), member 2, ABC15, ABCP, BCRP, BCRP1, BMDP, CD338, CDw338, EST157481, GOUT1, MRX, MXR, MXR1, UAQTL1, ABC transporter, ATP-binding cassette sub-family G member 2, ATP-binding cassette transporter G2, breast
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9429
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The membrane-associated protein encoded by this gene is included in the superfamily of ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transporters. ABC proteins transport various molecules across extra- and intra-cellular membranes. ABC genes are divided into seven distinct subfamilies (ABC1, MDR/TAP, MRP, ALD, OABP, GCN20, White). This protein is a member of the White subfamily. Alternatively referred to as a breast cancer resistance protein, this protein functions as a xenobiotic transporter which may play a major role in multi-drug resistance. It likely serves as a cellular defense mechanism in response to mitoxantrone and anthracycline exposure. Significant expression of this protein has been observed in the placenta, which may suggest a potential role for this molecule in placenta tissue. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-779
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.