- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ABCC10 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 767-793 amino acids from the Central region of human ABCC10.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 162 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ABCC10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Multidrug resistance-associated protein 7, ATP-binding cassette sub-family C member 10, ABCC10, MRP7, SIMRP7
- Protein Accession Number: Q5T3U5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74756298
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 89845
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of thesuperfamily of ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transporters. ABCproteins transport various molecules across extra- andintra-cellular membranes. ABC genes are divided into seven distinctsubfamilies (ABC1, MDR/TAP, MRP, ALD, OABP, GCN20, and White). ThisABC full-transporter is a member of the MRP subfamily which isinvolved in multi-drug resistance. Multiple transcript variantsencoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Kuang, Y.H., et al. Biochem. Pharmacol. 79(2):154-161(2010)
- 2: Saito, A., et al. J. Hum. Genet. 54(6):317-323(2009)
- 3: Zhou, Y., et al. Biochem. Pharmacol. 77(6):993-1001(2009)
- 4: Hopper-Borge, E., et al. Cancer Res. 69(1):178-184(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-056
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.