- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-GHNEPVANGSHKA
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave no signal but low background in human brain and liver lysates at up to 1ug/ml. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates?Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Testis shows vesiculate cytoplasm staining of primary spermatocytes. Recommended concentration, 3-5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both human isoforms of this protein (as represented by NP_062570.1, NP_062571.1and NP_982269.1). Variants (NP_062571.1; NP_982269.1) encode the same isoform.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1313 - Human Testis Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ABCB9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ABCB9, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family B (MDR/TAP), member 9, TAPL, KIAA1520, EST122234
- Protein Accession Number: NP_062570.1,NP_062571.1,NP_982269.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 9955968
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23457
- 1: Zhang F, Zhang W, Liu L, Fisher CL, Hui D, Childs S, Dorovini-Zis K, Ling V. Characterization of ABCB9, an ATP binding cassette protein associated with lysosomes. J Biol Chem. 2000 Jul 28;275(30):23287-94.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-180
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin