- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QTQHRNTSKKAQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 80kDa band observed in lysates of cell line A431(calculated MW of 89.8kDa according to NP_848654.3). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HepG2 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_848654.3; NP_001157413.1)
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1202 - A431 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ABCB5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ATP-binding cassette, sub-family B (MDR/TAP), member 5 , ABCB5alpha, ABCB5beta, EST422562, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family B, member 5N: P-glycoprotein ABCB5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_848654.3, NP_001157413.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148612844
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 340273
- 1: Frank NY, Margaryan A, Huang Y, Schatton T, Waaga-Gasser AM, Gasser M, Sayegh MH, Sadee W, Frank MH. ABCB5-mediated doxorubicin transport and chemoresistance in human malignant melanoma. Cancer Res. 2005 May 15;65(10):4320-33.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-620
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.