- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DKKPSIDNFSTAGYK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx 85kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines HeLa and K562 (calculated MW of 139kDa according to NP_001157413.1). Please note that the isoform recognized by this antibody is not fully understood. We appreciate any feedback in the field on these results.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize reported isoform 1 (NP_001157413.1) or isoform 4 according to UniProtKB (Q2M3G0) only.The immunizing peptide represents part of an extracellular domain.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1204 - K562 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 85 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20˚C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ABCB5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ABCB5, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family B (MDR/TAP), member 5, ABCB5alpha, ABCB5beta, EST422562, ABCB5 P-gp, ATP-binding cassette protein, ATP-binding cassette sub-family B member 5, P-glycoprotein ABCB5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001157413.1, NP_848654.3, NP_001157414.1, NP_001157465.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 255708477
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 340273
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-892
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin