- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: ABCB1 antibody was raised against amino acids 262 - 277 of ABCB1 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ABCB1 antibody can be used in Western Blot, and immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.02 M potassium phosphate, 0.15 M sodium chloride, pH 7.2, 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ABCB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ABCB1, ABC20, Abcb1b, CLCS, Colchicin sensitivity, CD243, Doxorubicin resistance, IBD13, gp170, MDR1, Multidrug resistance protein 1, P glycoprotein, P-glycoprotein 1, P-GP, CD243 antigen, PGY1
- Protein Accession Number: P08183
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 238054374
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5243
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ABCB1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-673
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin