- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Gibbon, Gorilla, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: ABCB1 antibody was raised against a peptide located in the cytoplasmic domain of ABCB1 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: IHC-P (2.5 - 5 ug/ml)
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.7 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ABCB1 antibody should be stored long term (months) at -80 °C and short term (days) at 4 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ABCB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ABCB1, ABC20, Abcb1b, CLCS, Colchicin sensitivity, CD243, Doxorubicin resistance, IBD13, gp170, MDR1, Multidrug resistance protein 1, P glycoprotein, P-glycoprotein 1, P-GP, CD243 antigen, PGY1
- Protein Accession Number: P08183
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 238054374
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5243
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ABCB1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-396
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.