- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QRVVQELEMENIQD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx. 170kDa band observed in Human Brain (Cerebellum) lysates (calculated MW of 184kDa according to NP_525022.2). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Testis. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1362 - Human Cerebellum, Left Lysate
Cat. No. 1363 - Human Cerebellum, Right Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ABCA9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ABCA9, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family A (ABC1), member 9, DKFZp686F2450, EST640918, MGC75415, ATP-binding cassette A9, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family A, member 9
- Protein Accession Number: NP_525022.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27477115
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10350
- 1: Piehler A, Kaminski WE, Wenzel JJ, Langmann T, Schmitz G Molecular structure of a novel cholesterol-responsive A subclass ABC transporter, ABCA9 Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2002 Jul 12;295(2):408-16
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-792
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.