- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-IEFYAKVNSKDSQDK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 75kDa band observed in lysates of cell line A549 (calculated MW of 65.7kDa according to NP_001129514.2). Recommended concentration: 0.5 -2ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize all reported isoforms (NP_001129514.2; NP_079543.1; NP_001136125.1; NP_001136126.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1203 - A549 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AARSD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AARSD1, alanyl-tRNA synthetase domain containing 1, MGC2744
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001129514.2,NP_079543.1,NP_001136125.1,NP_001136126.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 217416402
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80755
- 1: Miki Y, Swensen J, Shattuck-Eidens D, Futreal PA, Harshman K, Tavtigian S, Liu Q, Cochran C, Bennett LM, Ding W, A strong candidate for the breast and ovarian cancer susceptibility gene BRCA1. Science (New York, N.Y.) 1994 Oct 266 (5182): 66-71.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-204
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin