- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 20 amino acids near the amino terminus of human Aak1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: Aak1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of Aak1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Aak1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AAK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KIAA1048, AP2-associated protein kinase 1, Adaptor-associated kinase 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055726
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148277037
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22848
- 1: Connor SD and Schmid SL. Identification of an adaptor-associated kinase, AAK1, as a regulator of clathrin-mediated endocytosis. J. Cell Biol. 2002; 156:921-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4841P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805