- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-GSPRTSQQNVYNPSE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 100kDa band observed in Human Brain (Amygdala and Cerebellum) lysates (calculated MW of 104kDa according to NP_055726.3). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10131 - Human Amygdala Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AAK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AAK1, AP2 associated kinase 1, DKFZp686F03202, DKFZp686K16132, FLJ23712, FLJ25931, FLJ31060, FLJ42882, FLJ45252, KIAA1048, MGC138170, MGC164568, MGC164570, adaptor-associated kinase 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055726.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148277037
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22848
- 1: Henderson DM, Conner SD, A novel AAK1 splice variant functions at multiple steps of the endocytic pathway. Mol Biol Cell. 2007 Jul;18(7):2698-706.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-203
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.