- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This AAA1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 495-523 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human AAA1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 57 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC7A10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Asc-type amino acid transporter 1, Asc-1, Solute carrier family 7 member 10, SLC7A10, ASC1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NS82
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 25089504
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56301
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SLC7A10, in association with 4F2HC (SLC3A2; MIM 158070),mediates high-affinity transport of D-serine and several otherneutral amino acids (Nakauchi et al., 2000 [PubMed10863037]).
- 1: Imielinski, M., et al. Nat. Genet. 41(12):1335-1340(2009)
- 2: Broer, S. Physiol. Rev. 88(1):249-286(2008)
- 3: Xu, D., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 4(8):1061-1071(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-957
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin