- TISSUE/CELL TYPE: A549
- SPECIES: Human
- GENERAL DIAGNOSIS: A549 Cell Slide
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ICC
- APPLICATION NOTE: A549 cell slide is provided for immunocytochemical analysis of protein and protein-protein interaction. Before applying immunocytochemistry, 0.1% Triton X-100 pretreatment for 1 minute at room temperature is highly suggested.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: A549 cell slide can be stored for up to 6 months at 4°C under desiccate conditions.
- FIXATION: 4% paraformaldehyde
- A549 (lung; carcinoma)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only.
- Additional Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures. Also, for further information on the biosafety classification of human etiologic agents, please consult the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Office of Health and Safety (www.cdc.gov/od/ohs).
CATALOG NUMBER: 17-003
- Size: 1 pack
- List Price: $110.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805