- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human A4GNT.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: A4GNT antibody can be used for detection of A4GNT by ELISA at 1:62500. A4GNT antibody can be used for detection of A4GNT by western blot at 0.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store A4GNT antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: A4GNT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: A4GNT, MGC149493, alpha4GnT
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057245
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7705859
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51146
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- A4GNT is a protein from the glycosyltransferase 32 family. The enzyme catalyzes the transfer of N-acetylglucosamine (GlcNAc) to core 2 branched O-glycans. It forms a unique glycan, GlcNAcalpha1-->4Galbeta-->R and is largely associated with the Golgi apparatus membrane.This gene encodes a protein from the glycosyltransferase 32 family. The enzyme catalyzes the transfer of N-acetylglucosamine (GlcNAc) to core 2 branched O-glycans. It forms a unique glycan, GlcNAcalpha1-->4Galbeta-->R and is largely associated with the Golgi apparatus membrane. Sequence Note: The RefSeq transcript and protein were derived from genomic sequence to make the sequence consistent with the reference genome assembly. The genomic coordinates used for the transcript record were based on alignments.
- 1: Ishizone, S., (2006) Cancer Sci. 97 (2), 119-126.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 30-272
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805