- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This A1BG antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 225-254 amino acids from the Central region of human A1BG.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 54 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: A1BG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Alpha-1B-glycoprotein, Alpha-1-B glycoprotein, A1BG
- Protein Accession Number: P04217
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 317373553
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- A1BG is a plasma glycoprotein of unknown function. The protein shows sequence similarity to the variable regions of some immunoglobulin supergene family member proteins.
- 1: Tian, M., et al. BMC Cancer 8, 241 (2008) :
- 2: Liu, T., et al. J. Proteome Res. 4(6):2070-2080(2005)
- 3: Udby, L., et al. Biochemistry 43(40):12877-12886(2004)
- 4: Yamada, S., et al. Oncogene 23(35):5901-5911(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-949
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805