- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: a-Synuclein (Phospho-Tyr136) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 136 (Q-D-Y (p) -E-P) derived from Human α-Synuclein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level ofα-Synuclein only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 136.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 18 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SNCA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PD1, NACP, PARK1, PARK4, FAK, FAK1, SYN, SYUA
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000336.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4507109
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6622
- May be involved in the regulation of dopamine release and transport. Soluble protein, normally localized primarily at the presynaptic region of axons, which can form filamentous aggregates that are the major non amyloid component of intracellular inclusions in several neurodegenerative diseases (synucleinopathies). Induces fibrillization of microtubule-associated protein tau. Reduces neuronal responsiveness to various apoptotic stimuli, leading to a decreased caspase-3 activation.
- 1: Takahashi T, et al. J Biol Chem 2003 Oct 24; 278 (43): 42225-33Ahn BH, et al. J Biol Chem 2002 Apr 05; 277 (14): 12334-42Negro A, et al. FASEB J 2002 Feb; 16 (2): 210-2Goldberg, et al. Nat. Cell Biol. 2000; 2, 115-119.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-491
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $325.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.