- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: a-Synuclein (Phospho-Tyr125) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 125 (E-A-Y (p) -E-M) derived from Human α-Synuclein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of α-Synuclein only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 125.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 18 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SNCA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PD1, NACP, PARK1, PARK4, CD135, FLK2, STK1, SYN, SYUA, alpha-synuclein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000336.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4507109
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6622
- SncA is a member of the synuclein family of structurally related proteins that are prominently expressed in the central nervous system, which also includes beta- and gamma-synuclein. Synucleins are abundantly expressed in the brain and SncA and Snc-Beta inhibit phospholipase D2 selectively. SncA may serve to integrate presynaptic signaling and membrane trafficking. Aggregated SncA proteins form brain lesions that are hallmarks of neurodegenerative synucleinopathies. Defects in SncA play a role in the pathogenesis of Parkinson disease. SncA peptides are a major component of amyloid plaques in the brains of patients with Alzheimer disease. SncA shares 95% sequence homology with rat SncA. Rat SncA is specifically expressed in brain and is associated with synaptosomal membranes in neurons
- 1: Takahashi T, et al. J Biol Chem 2003 Oct 24; 278 (43): 42225-33Ahn BH, et al. J Biol Chem 2002 Apr 05; 277 (14): 12334-42Negro A, et al. FASEB J 2002 Feb; 16 (2): 210-2Goldberg, et al. Nat. Cell Biol. 2000; 2, 115-119.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-483
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.