- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This 5NT1A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 91-119 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human 5NT1A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NT5C1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cytosolic 5'-nucleotidase 1A, cN1A, Cytosolic 5'-nucleotidase IA, cN-I, cN-IA, NT5C1A
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BXI3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47116736
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84618
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Cytosolic nucleotidases, such as NT5C1A, dephosphorylate nucleoside monophosphates.
- 1: Landers, J.E., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 106(22):9004-9009(2009)
- 2: Lechward, K., et al. Acta Biochim. Biophys. Sin. (Shanghai) 41(4):280-284(2009)
- 3: Fyrberg, A., et al. Nucleosides Nucleotides Nucleic Acids 25 (9-11), 1201-1204 (2006) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 64-184
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin