- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Trp27-Lys547
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 58.76 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM TrisHCl, 120mM NaCl,4mM CaCl2, 20% Glycerol, pH 7.5. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NT5E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 5'-Nucleotidase, 5'-NT, Ecto-5'-Nucleotidase, CD73, NT5E, NT5, NTE
- Protein Accession Number: P21589
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 578877726
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4907
- CD73 is a glycosyl phosphatidylinositol (GPI) anchored membrane protein that belongs to the 5'-nucleotidase family. CD73 is an ecto 5'Nucleotidase expressed by most cell types. CD73 hydrolyzes extracellular nucleotides into membrane permeable nucleosides. CD73 is one of several enzymes responsible for the production of extracellular adenosine, a signaling molecule that is involved in responses to inflammation and tissue injury. CD73 is a lymphocyte maturation marker that has functions independent of its catalytic activity. CD73 is also a regulator of leukocyte extravasation, a function that requires its 5'Nucleotidase activity. Defects in NT5E are the cause of calcification of joints and arteries (CAJA). The recombinant CD73 lacking GPI anchor is secreted as a monomer.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-402
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $615.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805