- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Ni-NTA purified truncated recombinant 4EBP1 expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: IHC:1:500 - 1:1,000
ELISA:Propose dilution 1:10,000.
Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A affinity chromatography.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- BUFFER: Purified antibody in PBS containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: 4E-BP1 monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EIF4EBP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Phosphorylated heat- and acid-stable protein regulated by insulin 1, 4E-BP1, BP-1, 4EBP1, PHAS-I
- Protein Accession Number: Q13541
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 34921508
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1978
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 4E-BP1(eukaryotic translation Initiation Factor 4E Binding Protein 1),also called ELF4EBP1/BP-1/PHAS-I ,which is located on chromosome 8p12, with 118-amino acid protein (about 13 kDa). Binding of eIF4EBP1 to eIF4E is reversible and is dependent on the phosphorylation status of eIF4EBP1. Non phosphorylated eIF4EBP1 will bind strongly to eIF4E while(24 kDa), the phosphorylated form will not. Akt, TOR, MAP kinase, S6 kinase, and Cdc2 are known kinases capable of inactivating eIF4EBP1 binding to eIF4E by phosphorylating either threonines 35, 45, 69 or serine 64. Although, not all phosphorylation events equally block the eIF4EBP1-eIF4E interaction.
- 1: Pause, A. et al. 1994.Nature. 371:762–767.
- 2: Fadden, P. et al. 1997. J. Biol. Chem. 272:10240–10247.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 32-103
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805