- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Pro2-His145
- FUSION TAG: Tag Free
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 16.1 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RPS19
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 40S Ribosomal Protein S19, RPS19
- Protein Accession Number: P39019
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6223
- 40S Ribosomal Protein S19 (RPS19) is a ribosomal protein that Belongs to the ribosomal protein S19e family. RPS19 is located in the nucleoli, and higher level expression is seen in colon carcinoma tissue than normal colon tissue. It required for pre-rRNA processing and maturation of 40S ribosomal subunits. RPS19 plays a role in many biological processes, such as endocrine pancreas development, erythrocyte differentiation, mRNA metabolic process. Defects in RPS19 are the cause of Diamond-Blackfan anemia type 1 (DBA1), which is a form of Diamond-Blackfan anemia, a congenital non-regenerative hypoplastic anemia that usually presents early in infancy. Diamond-Blackfan anemia is characterized by a moderate to severe macrocytic anemia, erythroblastopenia, and an increased risk of malignancy.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-150
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805