- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Leu24-Gln186
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 44 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFRSF9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD137, ILA, TNFRSF9, 4-1BB ligand receptor, CDw137, T-cell antigen 4-1BB homolog, T-cell antigen ILA
- Protein Accession Number: Q07011
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 767904139
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3604
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 9(TNFRSF9) is an inducible T cell surface protein belonging to the TNF receptor superfamily. It is a single-pass type I membrane protein which contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats. The human and mouse proteins share 60% amino acid sequence identity. It is absent from naive T cells, but upregulated and continually expressed following T cell activation. It is a receptor for TNFSF9/4-1BBL, and possibly active during T cell activation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-439
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $300.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805