- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Val24-Leu187
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 44.7 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB,150mM NaCl,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tnfrsf9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Secreted CD137 antigen Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 9 Tnfrsf9, TNFRSF9, CD137
- Protein Accession Number: P20334
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21942
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 9(TNFRSF9) is a member of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor family. It can be induced by lymphocyte activation (ILA) and is expressed by activated T cells, but to a larger extent on CD8 than on CD4 T cells. In addition, TNFRSF9 expression is found on dendritic cells, follicular dendritic cells, natural killer cells, granulocytes and cells of blood vessel walls at sites of inflammation. As receptor for TNFSF9/4-1BBL, it can activate T cells and the cross-linking of this protein can enhance T cell proliferation, IL-2 secretion survival and cytolytic activity. Further, it can enhance immune activity to eliminate tumors in mice.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-374
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805