- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MERTRSLQDP CSNCPAGTFC DNNRNQICSP CPPNSFSSAG GQRTCDICRQ CKGVFRTRKE CSSTSNAECD CTPGFHCLGA GCSMCEQDCK QGQELTKKGC KNCCFGTFND QKRGICRPWT NCSLDGKSVL VNGTKERDVV CGPSPADLSP GASSVTPPAP AREPGHS
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its inhibitory effect of the 4 - 1BBL mediated stimulation of IL - 8 production by human PBMC. About 90% of inibition was seen using a concentration of 1μg for both 4 - 1BBL and 4 - 1BBR.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized 4-1BB Receptor recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted 4-1BB Receptor is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing 4-1BB Receptor recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFRSF9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ILA, 4-1BB, CD137, CDw137, ILA, Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 9, 4-1BB ligand receptor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001552.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5730095
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3604
- 4-1BB Receptor, a member of the TNF superfamily of receptors, is mainly expressed on the surface of a variety of T cells, but also found in B cells, monocytes, and various transformed cell lines. 4-1BB Receptor binds to 4-1BBL to provide a co-stimulatory signal for T lymphocytes. Signaling by 4-1BB Receptor has been implicated in the antigen-presentation process and generation of cytotoxic T cells. The human 4-1BB Receptor gene codes for a 255 amino acid type I transmembrane protein containing a 17 amino acid N-terminal signal sequence, a 169 amino acid extracellular domain, a 27 amino acid transmembrane domain and a 42 amino acid cytoplasmic domain. Recombinant human soluble 4-1BB Receptor is a 167 amino acid polypeptide (17.7 kDa), which contains the cysteine rich TNFR-like extracellular domain of 4-1BB Receptor.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-307
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $185.00 – $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805