- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala 50 - Glu 254
- FUSION TAG: Mouse IgG Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a mouse IgG2a Fc tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 48.3 kDa. The protein migrates as 47-50 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48.3 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFSF9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 4-1BB Ligand,TNFSF9,CD137L
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003802.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8744
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 9 (4-1BBL) is also known as 4-1BB ligand, CD137L or TNFSF9, which is a cytokine that binds to TNFRSF9. 4-1BBL is the high affinity ligand of 4-1BB. 4-1BBL induces the proliferation of activated peripheral blood T-cells. Also, 4-1BBL may have a role in activation-induced cell death (AICD). Furthermore, 4-1BBL may play a role in cognate interactions between T-cells and B-cells/macrophages. As for diseases, 4-1BBL is involved in cancers, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases.
- 1: Won E.Y., et al., 2010, J. Biol. Chem. 285:9202-9210.
- 2: Alderson M.R., et al., 1994, Eur. J. Immunol. 24:2219-2227.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-488
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805