- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Full-length 3-HKT (Anopheles gambiae) is untagged.
- FUSION TAG: Tag Free
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Specific activity towards D,L-3HK: 33 umol/min per mg. Primarily catalyses the pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (PLP)-dependent irreversible transamination of 3-hydroxykynurenine (3-HK) to xanthurenic acid (XA).
- PURITY: >99% (SDS-PAGE)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: In 20mM TRIS-HCl pH 8.0, containing 150mM NaCl and 40uM pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (PLP).
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5mg/ml (Lot specific)
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -80°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AgaP_AGAP010387
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 3-HKT, EC 2.6.1
- Protein Accession Number: Q7PRG3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74839042
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1272658
- The 3-hydroxykynurenine transaminase (3-HKT) gene plays a vital role in the development of malaria parasites by participating in the synthesis of xanthurenic acid, which is involved in the exflagellation of microgametocytes in the midgut of malaria vector species. The 3-HKT enzyme is involved in the tryptophan metabolism of Anophelines. The gene had been studied in the important global malaria vector, Anopheles gambiae.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-358
- Size: 50 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin