- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Gln266
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 30 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM HEPES,150mM NaCl,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HPGD
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 15-Hydroxyprostaglandin Dehydrogenase [NAD(+)], 15-PGDH, Prostaglandin Dehydrogenase 1, HPGD, PGDH1
- Protein Accession Number: P15428
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 372626423
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3248
- 15-hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase [NAD(+)], also known as Prostaglandin dehydrogenase 1, 15-PGDH, HPGD and PGDH1, belongs to the short-chain dehydrogenases/reductases (SDR) family. HPGD localizes to the cytoplasm and can be found in colon epithelium, existing as a homodimer. HPGD catalyzes the NAD-dependent dehydrogenation of lipoxin A4 to form 15-oxo-lipoxin A4. HPGD is down-regulated by cortisol, dexamethasone and betamethasone, up-regulated by TGFB1. HPGD inhibits in vivo proliferation of colon cancer cells. HPGD is the key enzyme for the inactivation of prostaglandins, and thus regulates processes such as inflammation or proliferation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-661
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $615.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805