- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DLHTLSEDSYKDST
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 26-28kDa band observed in Human, Mouse and Rat Skin lysates and in lysates of cell lines A431 and U2OS (calculated MW of 27.8kDa according to Human NP_006133.1, Mouse NP_061224.2 and Rat XP_003750096.1). Recommended concentration: 0.03-0.1ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Skin shows strong nuclear staining in selected cells of the basal layer. Recommended concentration, 2-4ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1376 - Human Skin Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SFN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SFN, 14-3-3sigma, stratifin, HGNC:10773, YWHAS
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006133.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5454052
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2810
- 1: Lodygin D, Hermeking H. The role of epigenetic inactivation of 14-3-3sigma in human cancer. Cell Res. 2005 Apr;15(4):237-46. Review.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-174
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin