- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human protein purified from E. coli.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: 14-3-3 Monoclonal Antibody can be used for immunohistochemistry (tested on parafin embedded tissues) starting at 1:200 and Western Blot starting at 1:2000.
- PURIFICATION: Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: HEPES with 0.15M NaCl, 0.01% BSA, 0.03% sodium azide, and 50% glycerol
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: 14-3-3 Monoclonal antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles. Store undiluted.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: YWHAB / YWHAZ
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein 1054, KCIP-1, HS1, GW128, YWHAA, HEL-S-1
- Protein Accession Number: P31946 / P63104
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1345590
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7529 / 7534
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 14-3-3 Antibody [60C10]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-092
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805