- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of mouse 1110033M05RIK.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: 1110033M05RIK antibody can be used for detection of 1110033M05RIK by ELISA at 1:312500. 1110033M05RIK antibody can be used for detection of 1110033M05RIK by western blot at 0.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1282 - 3T3 (NIH) Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store 1110033M05RIK antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Fam172a
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 1110033M05RIK, 53-E6, pEN87, AF064782, 1110033M05Rik, 2610318O14Rik, 9430037D06Rik
- Protein Accession Number: XP_193728
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 94395348
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 68675
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The amino acid sequence of 1110033M05Rik is derived from an annotated genomic sequence (NT_039589) using gene prediction method: GNOMON, supported by mRNA and EST evidence.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-711
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.