Additional NamesPIST Antibody: Golgi associated PDZ and coiled-coil motif containing, GOPC
User NoteOptimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
DisclaimerThis product is for research use only.
FormulationPhysical State: Liquid
Concentration: 1 mg/mL
Clonality/CloneThis is a polyclonal PIST Antibody.
PurificationPIST Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
HostPIST antibody was raised in rabbit.
Please use anti-rabbit secondary antibodies.
ImmunogenPIST antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the center of human PIST.
ApplicationPIST antibody can be used for the detection of PIST by Western blot at 1 - 4 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 1 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
BufferPIST Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
Blocking PeptideCat. No. 3633P - PIST Peptide
StoragePIST antibody can be stored at 4˚C for three months and -20˚C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Cat. No. 1216 - PC-3 Cell Lysate
- Cat. No. 1472 - Rat Colon Lysate]
Protein GI Number9837431
Protein Accession NumberAAG00572
- Gozuacik D and Kimchi A. Autophagy as a cell death and tumor suppressor mechanism. Oncogene. 2004; 23:2891-906.
- Kisen GO, Tessitore L, Costelli P, et al. Reduced autophagic activity in primary rat hepatocellular carcinoma and ascites hepatoma cells. Carcinogenesis 1993; 14:2501-5.
- Kamada Y, Funakoshi T, Shintani T, et al. Tor-mediated induction of autophagy via Apg1 protein kinase complex. J. Cell. Biol. 2000; 150:1507-13.
- Yu Z, Horton A, Bravin M, et al. A novel protein complex linking the δ2 glutamate receptor and autophagy: implications for neurodegeneration in Lurcher mice. Neuron 2002; 35:921-33.]