Additional NamesOMI Antibody: OMI, Htr2A
User NoteOptimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
DisclaimerThis product is for research use only.
FormulationPhysical State: Liquid
Concentration: 1 mg/mL
Clonality/CloneThis is a polyclonal OMI Antibody.
PurificationOMI Antibody is Ion exchange chromatography purified.
HostOMI antibody was raised in rabbit.
Please use anti-rabbit secondary antibodies.
ImmunogenOMI antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to 15 amino acids near the C-terminus of human OMI.
ApplicationOMI antibody can be used for detection of OMI by Western blot at 0.5 to 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
BufferOMI Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
Blocking PeptideCat. No. 3319P - OMI Peptide
StorageOMI antibody can be stored at 4˚C for three months and -20˚C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Cat. No. 1320 - Human Colon Tissue Lysate]
Protein GI Number5870865
Protein Accession NumberAAB94569
- Crook NE, Clem RJ, and Miller LK. An apoptosis inhibiting baculovirus gene with a zinc finger like motif. J. Virol. 1993; 67:2168-2174.
- Liston P, Fong WG, and Korneluk RG. The inhibitors of apoptosis: there is more to life than Bcl2. Oncogene 2003; 22:8568-80.
- Vaux DL and Silke J. Mammalian mitochondrial IAP binding proteins. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm. 2003; 304:499-504.
- Suzuki Y, Imai Y, Nakayama H, et al. A serine protease, HtrA2, is released from the mitochondria and interacts with XIAP, inducing cell death. Mol. Cell 2001; 8:613-21.]