Additional NamesLano Antibody:
User NoteOptimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
DisclaimerThis product is for research use only.
FormulationPhysical State: Liquid
Concentration: 1 mg/mL
Clonality/CloneThis is a polyclonal Lano Antibody.
PurificationLano Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
HostLano antibody was raised in rabbit.
Please use anti-rabbit secondary antibodies.
ImmunogenLano antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to 15 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human Lano.
ApplicationLano antibody can be used for detection of Lano by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
BufferLano Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
Blocking PeptideCat. No. 3001P - Lano Peptide
StorageLano antibody can be stored at 4˚C for three months and -20˚C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Cat. No. 1216 - PC-3 Cell Lysate
- Cat. No. 1320 - Human Colon Tissue Lysate]
Protein GI Number14701834
Protein Accession NumberAAK72246
- Saito H, Santoni M-J, Jaulin-Bastard F, et al. Lano, a novel LAP protein directly connected to MAGUK proteins in epithelial cells. J. Biol. Chem. 2001; 276:32051-5.
- Legouis R, Jaulin-Bastard F, Schott S, et al. Basolateral targeting by leucine-rich repeat domains in epithelial cells. EMBO Rep. 2003; 4:1096-102.
- Funke L, Dakoji S, Bredt DS. Membrane-Associated Guanylate Kinases Regulate Adhesion and Plasticity at Cell Junctions. Annu. Rev. Biochem. 2005; 74:219-45.
- Bilder D and Perrimon N. Localization of apical epithelial determinants by the basolateral PDZ protein Scribble. Nature 2000; 403:676-80.]