Additional NamesLGI3 Antibody: Leucine-rich, glioma inactivated 3
User NoteOptimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
ImmunogenLGI3 antibody was raised against a 12 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the center of human LGI3.
SpecificityTwo isoforms of LGI3 are known to exist; this LGI3 antibody will recognize both. This LGI3 antibody is predicted to be specific to LGI3 and not recognize other LGI proteins. The observed higher molecular weight band may represent a post-translationally modified form of LGI3.
DisclaimerThis product is for research use only.
FormulationPhysical State: Liquid
Concentration: 1 mg/mL
Clonality/CloneThis is a polyclonal LGI3 Antibody.
PurificationLGI3 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
HostLGI3 antibody was raised in rabbit.
Please use anti-rabbit secondary antibodies.
ApplicationLGI3 antibody can be used for the detection of LGI3 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL.
BufferLGI3 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
Blocking PeptideCat.No. 4493P - LGI3 Peptide
StorageLGI3 antibody can be stored at 4˚C for three months and -20˚C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate]
Protein GI Number37181338
Protein Accession NumberAAQ88483
- Gu W, Gibert Y, Wirth T, et al. Using gene-history and expression analysis to assess the involvement of LGI genes in human disorders. Mol. Biol. Evol.2005; 22:2209-16.
- Chernova OB, Somerville RP and Cowell JK. A novel gene, LGI1, from 10q24 is rearranged and downregulated in malignant brain tumors. Oncogene1998; 17:2873-81.
- Berkovic SF, Izzillo P, McMahon JM, et al. LGI1 mutations in temporal lobe epilepsies. Neurology2004; 62:1115-9.
- Kimura N, Ishii Y, Suzaki S, et al. Abeta upregulates and colocalizes with LGI3 in cultured rat astrocytes. Cell Mol. Neurobiol.2007; 27:335-50.]