Additional NamesLGI1 Antibody: Leucine-rich, glioma inactivated 1, epitempin, EPT
DisclaimerThis product is for research use only.
FormulationPhysical State: Liquid
Concentration: 1 mg/mL
User NoteOptimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
ImmunogenLGI1 antibody was raised against a 14 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the center of human LGI1.
SpecificityThis LGI1 antibody is predicted to be specific to LGI1 and not recognize other LGI proteins.
Clonality/CloneThis is a polyclonal LGI1 Antibody.
PurificationLGI1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
HostLGI1 antibody was raised in rabbit.
Please use anti-rabbit secondary antibodies.
ApplicationLGI1 antibody can be used for the detection of LGI1 by Western blot at 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
BufferLGI1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
Blocking PeptideCat.No. 4489P - LGI1 Peptide
StorageLGI1 antibody can be stored at 4˚C for three months and -20˚C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Cat. No. 1201 - HepG2 Cell Lysate]
Protein GI Number37182888
Protein Accession NumberAAQ89244
- Chernova OB, Somerville RP and Cowell JK. A novel gene, LGI1, from 10q24 is rearranged and downregulated in malignant brain tumors. Oncogene1998; 17:2873-81.
- Fialka F, Gruber RM, Hitt R, et al. CPA6, FMO2, LGI1, SIAT1 and TNC are differentially expressed in early- and late-stage oral squamous cell carcinoma - A pilot study. Oral Oncol.2008;
- Gu W, Gibert Y, Wirth T, et al. Using gene-history and expression analysis to assess the involvement of LGI genes in human disorders. Mol. Biol. Evol.2005; 22:2209-16.
- Fukata Y, Adesnik H, Iwanaga T, et al. Epilepsy-related ligand/receptor complex LGI1 and ADAM22 regulate synaptic transmission. Science2006; 313:1792-5.]