Additional NamesJMJD6 Antibody: Jumonji domain-containing protein 6, phosphatidylserine receptor, PTDSR, PSR
DisclaimerThis product is for research use only.
User NoteOptimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
ImmunogenJMJD6 antibody was raised against a 15 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the amino terminus of human JMJD6.
Clonality/CloneThis is a polyclonal JMJD6 Antibody.
FormulationPhysical State: Liquid
Concentration: 1 mg/mL
PurificationJMJD6 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
HostJMJD6 antibody was raised in rabbit.
Please use anti-rabbit secondary antibodies.
ApplicationJMJD6 antibody can be used for detection of JMJD6 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
BufferJMJD6 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
Blocking PeptideCat.No. 5383P - JMJD6 Peptide
StorageJMJD6 antibody can be stored at 4˚C for three months and -20˚C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate]
Protein GI Number67461014
Protein Accession NumberQ6NYC1
- Takeuchi T, Watanabe Y, Takano-Shimizu T, et al. Roles of jumonji and jumonji family genes in chromatin regulation and development. Dev. Dyn.2006; 235:2449-59.
- Fadok VA, Bratton DL, Rose DM, et al. A receptor for phosphatidylserine-specific clearance of apoptotic cells. Nature2000; 405:85-90.
- Zakharova L, Dadsetan S, and Fomina AF. Endogenous JMJD6 gene product is expressed at the cell surface and regulates phagocytosis in immature monocyte-like activated THP-1 cells. J. Cell. Phys.2009; 221:84-91.
- Bose J, Gruber AD, Helming L, et al. The phosphatidylserine receptor has essential functions during embryogenesis but not in apoptotic cell removal. J. Biol.2004; 3:15.]