Position Description: Marketing AssistantJob Code: JC1301
In order to continue our growth we are seeking a Marketing Assistant to support our marketing and sales team.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage large customer and product databases
- Support the development and management of marketing campaigns and programs (electronic media as well as traditional)
- Work with in-house science team for technical promotion campaigns
- Manage website and pro-active search engine optimization
- Manage development of marketing collateral (print and web)
- Prepare for and possibly attend trade shows and exhibitions
- Maintain and update product information on web directories and monitor performance
- Perform competitive research and benchmarking
- Cold call potential clients
- Life science related bachelor's degree
- Some marketing experience preferred
- Deep understanding of new media marketing (SEO, blogging, e-mail campaigns, social media)
- Database experience on the user level
- Computer skills: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, PC & Mac operating system
- Good teamwork and communications skills
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Work well under minimum supervision
Subject to negotiation, including health, dental and 401(k) benefits package.
If you meet the above requirements please send the following information to Human Resources or fax to (858) 513-2692.
- Short explanation of how you see marketing support a company in its growth (in general)
- Short explanation of your favorite marketing concept that you have encountered
- Your desired salary
Note: For scientist positions, please include a summary of your qualifications, minimum salary requirements and the earliest availability date in your cover letter. Also, please include the job code in the subject line if your e-mail.
ProSci Inc. is an equal opportunity employer who offers an incredible opportunity for growth and professional development in a dynamic, rewarding work environment. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including 401K, medical, dental, and life insurance.
Technical support for resume submission is available by emailing Human Resources.