Additional NamesCARMA1 Antibody:
User NoteOptimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
Molecular Weight125 kDa
DisclaimerThis product is for research use only.
FormulationPhysical State: Liquid
Concentration: 1 mg/mL
Clonality/CloneThis is a polyclonal CARMA1 Antibody.
PurificationCARMA1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
HostCARMA1 antibody was raised in rabbit.
Please use anti-rabbit secondary antibodies.
ImmunogenCARMA1 antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids at the C-terminus of human CARMA1.
ApplicationCARMA1 antibody can be used for detection of CARMA1 by Western blot at 0.5 to 2 μg/mL. A band at approximately 125 kDa can be detected. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
BufferCARMA1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
Blocking PeptideCat. No. 3189P - CARMA1 Peptide
StorageCARMA1 antibody can be stored at 4˚C for three months and -20˚C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Cat. No. 1409 - Mouse Thymus Tissue Lysate]
Protein GI Number172046231
Protein Accession NumberQ9BXL7
- Fanning AS and Anderson JM. Protein modules as organizers of membrane structure.Curr. Opin. Cell Biol. 1999; 11:432-9.
- Gaide O, Martinon F, Michau O, et al. Carma1, 1 CARD-containing binding partner of Bcl10, induces Bcl10 phosphorylation and NF-κ B activation. FEBS Lett. 2001; 496:121-7.
- Bertin J, Wang L, Guo Y, et al. CARD11 and CARD14 are novel caspase recruitment domain (CARD)/membrane-associated guanylate kinase (MAGUK) family members that interact with BCL10 and activate NF-κ B. J. Biol. Chem. 2001; 276:11877-82.
- McAllister-Lucas LM, Inohara N, Lucas PC, et al. Bimp1, a MAGUK family member linking protein kinase C activation to Bcl10-mediated NF-κB induction. J. Biol. Chem. 2001; 276:30589-97.]