Additional NamesCAD Antibody: DFF40
Molecular Weight40 kDa
DisclaimerThis product is for research use only.
User NoteOptimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
FormulationPhysical State: Liquid
Concentration: 1 mg/mL
Clonality/CloneThis is a polyclonal CAD Antibody.
PurificationCAD Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
HostCAD antibody was raised in rabbit.
Please use anti-rabbit secondary antibodies.
ImmunogenCAD antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to amino acids 314 to 329 of murine CAD.
ApplicationCAD antibody antibody can be used for detection of CAD by Western blot at 0.5 μg/mL. A 40 kDa band should be detected. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 1 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 10 μg/mL.
BufferCAD Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
Blocking PeptideCat. No. 2011P - CAD Peptide
StorageCAD antibody can be stored at 4˚C for three months and -20˚C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Cat. No. 1402 - Mouse Lung Tissue Lysate
- Cat. No. 1405 - Mouse Kidney Tissue Lysate]
Protein GI Number20137695
Protein Accession NumberO54788
- Enari M, Sakahira H, Yokoyama H, Okawa K, Iwamatsu A, Nagata S. A caspase-activated DNase that degrades DNA during apoptosis, and its inhibitor ICAD. Nature 1998;391:43-50
- Sakahira H, Enari M, Nagata S. Cleavage of CAD inhibitor in CAD activation and DNA degradation during apoptosis. Nature 1998;391:96-99
- Liu X, Li P, Widlak P, Zou H, Luo X, Garrard WT, Wang X The 40-kDa subunit of DNA fragmentation factor induces DNA fragmentation and chromatin condensation during apoptosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1998;95:8461-6
- Halenbeck R, MacDonald H, Roulston A, Chen TT, Conroy L, Williams LT. CPAN, a human nuclease regulated by the caspase-sensitive inhibitor DFF45. Curr Biol 1998;8:537-40 ]