Additional NamesAkirin2 Antibody: Chromosome 6 Open Reading Frame 166, C6orf166, FBI1
DisclaimerThis product is for research use only.
User NoteOptimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
ImmunogenAkirin2 antibody was raised against a 15 amino acid synthetic peptide near the center of the human Akirin2.
Clonality/CloneThis is a polyclonal Akirin2 Antibody.
FormulationPhysical State: Liquid
Concentration: 1 mg/mL
PurificationAkirin2 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
HostAkirin2 antibody was raised in rabbit.
Please use anti-rabbit secondary antibodies.
ApplicationAkirin2 antibody can be used for detection of Akirin2 by Western blot at 0.5 μg/ml.
BufferAkirin2 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
Blocking PeptideCat.No. 4805P - Akirin2 Peptide
StorageAkirin2 antibody can be stored at 4˚C for three months and -20˚C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate]
Protein GI Number119568963
Protein Accession NumberEAW48578
- Goto A, Matsushita K, Gesellchen V, et al. Akirins are highly conserved nuclear proteins required for NF-kappaB-dependent gene expression in drosophila and mice. Nat. Immunol.2008; 9:97-104.
- Beutler B and Moresco EM. Akirins versus infection. Nat. Immunol.2008; 9:7-9.
- Sutterwala FS and Flavell RA. Immunology: cascade into clarity. Nature2008; 451:254-5.
- Tanji T and Ip YT. Regulators of the Toll and Imd pathways in the Drosophila innate immune response. Trends Immunol.2005; 26:193-8.]