Additional NamesAkirin1 Antibody: Chromosome 1 Open Reading Frame 108, C1orf108, STRF2
DisclaimerThis product is for research use only.
User NoteOptimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
ImmunogenAkirin1 antibody was raised against a 16 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of the human Akirin1.
Clonality/CloneThis is a polyclonal Akirin1 Antibody.
FormulationPhysical State: Liquid
Concentration: 1 mg/mL
PurificationAkirin1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
HostAkirin1 antibody was raised in rabbit.
Please use anti-rabbit secondary antibodies.
ApplicationAkirin1 antibody can be used for detection of Akirin1 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL.
BufferAkirin1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
Blocking PeptideCat.No. 4799P - Akirin1 Peptide
StorageAkirin1 antibody can be stored at 4˚C for three months and -20˚C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Cat. No. 1203 - A549 Cell Lysate ]
Protein GI Number55962136
Protein Accession NumberCAI16710
- Goto A, Matsushita K, Gesellchen V, et al. Akirins are highly conserved nuclear proteins required for NF-kappaB-dependent gene expression in drosophila and mice. Nat. Immunol.2008; 9:97-104.
- Beutler B and Moresco EM. Akirins versus infection. Nat. Immunol.2008; 9:7-9.
- Sutterwala FS and Flavell RA. Immunology: cascade into clarity. Nature2008; 451:254-5.
- Tanji T and Ip YT. Regulators of the Toll and Imd pathways in the Drosophila innate immune response. Trends Immunol.2005; 26:193-8.]